What is your favorite Jodi Picoult book?

DragonRiderMD

Asked by DragonRiderMD at 3:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• So far, it would have to probably be Plain Truth or Vanishing Acts. I enjoyed My Sister's Keeper, though. I just liked the comic in Tenth Circle.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 3:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I liked Nineteen Minutes and the Tenth Circle.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• So far, My Sister's Keeper or Change of Heart. I still have several of her books that I haven't read yet though.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:18 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Plain Truth and The Pact
    jdzc820

Answer by jdzc820 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I've only read My Sisters Keeper, but I loved it. Just saw an ad for the movie the other day and I don't really like the cast, they aren't what I was thinking while reading. I'll probably see it anyway, I just hope they don't change the ending.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 2:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• MomOfJandM - from what I hear, they do... I haven't seen the movie and no one has told me the exact ending but I have heard that people who read the book are upset about it. Jodi Picoult wasn't too happy about it either.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• so far I have only read My Sister's Keeper, but I got 19 minutes from the library and will be reading it soon.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yeah I read an interview by her about My Sisters Keeper and she said she wasnt happy about the ending but that after talking to SEVERAL people - it was the way it had to end.
    As far as my favorite. Either The Pact or Nineteen Minutes. I really liked Change of Heart adn Plain Truth and Salem Falls. Least favorite was probably Harvesting the Heart....
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:10 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• yeah i was mad about the ending in my sisters keeper...but it was also my favorite book
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:13 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• nineteen minutes and the pact
    brfischer79

Answer by brfischer79 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2010