im still nausouse and still having bad morning sickness at 11 weeks. is that normal?

what can i do ease this morning sickness.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had it the whole time sweetie.... Take care and try crackers saltines may help..
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yep I had it all the way until 7 months and realized it was my prenatal vitamins, so I stopped for a couple of days and I stopped throwing up!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Vitamins had nothing to do with mine. One pregnancy sick everyday without fail between 4-6 pm. The next, a bit nauseated maybe 6 times...no biggie. Last one sick every morning until I hit 20 weeks and then it was gone. It is just a very individual thing. If you think it is your prenatals talk to the Dr. Lots of times they okay for you to stop and take 2 Flinstone with iron every morning.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i was sick or feeling sick constantly up until 16 weeks (i'm 22 now). get some ginger lolli pops, but the real ginger kind. or get crystallized ginger and suck on that. and Sea Bands really helped me - i wore them like a new accessory! and crackers and raw fruits and veggies were really the only thing i could keep down.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 3:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Being sick is apart of being pregnant some women have it some dont you will probably be cursed with it for your entire pregnancy but if your lucky it will go away in your 2nd trimester and come back in your 3
    Anonymous

• Yes.

Peppermint is supposed to be helpful.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 6:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Everyone is different. Unfortunately some can have morning sickness all through their pregnancies, where as some never have it at all.

Ginger has been known to help ease morning sickness. Preggy Pop Drops (found at Babies R Us) have worked for me. Some say lemon works. It's trial and error when it comes to finding a cure or relief for morning sickness. They say eat little meals throughout the day, don't get too hungry and don't get too full. Keep your body hydrated as well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Very normal. Mine usually lasts till week 16.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 8:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2009