Does anyone else wish

that just one day they would go home and DH would just not say anything but how was your day and let me rub your feet, have dinner all cooked the house cleaned and a bath ready, The kids occupied.Sorry, I'm just so tired today at work and wish to go home to that, even though it would never happen LOL

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 3:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No cuz then I'd get all worried about what he must have done wrong lol!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, but I don't see that ever happening.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• It would be really nice. Perhaps you and your husband could do this, say on Fridays. One Friday you do it for him, the next he does it for you. This might be a very romantic thing to do for each other.

I know that I have wished that my husband have things all taken care of by the time I get home, but it never happened. To be fair though, if I said I was too tired to cook, he'd go pick up some take out. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 3:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• lol I would think something is wrong or what is he up to. But, that is a nice dream.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 3:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Ugh, I wish. But most mornings (I work nights) I come home to everything in the same condition it was before, and the passed out husband who doesn't get up until I do at about 1pm. :P
    Anonymous

• other then the feet part lol yeah. (i hate people touching my feet hehe)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My husband does do that on occasion. I am a SAHM and I am around my little monsters all day. Sometimes when my husband knows I have had a rough day, he fixes supper, then runs a hot bath for me and tells me to go relax. He takes care of the kids and puts them to bed. After my bath, I stretch out on the bed and he rubs baby powder all over me. It feels really cool and relaxing after a long soak in a hot tub. Then he tucks me into bed, usually with a good book. After the kitchen is cleaned and the kids are asleep, he comes to bed and snuggles with me. Other times, when he is on the couch, I lay on the couch and put my feet in his lap and he rubs my feet. I know. I am very lucky to have found him. I am very fortunate to have a husband who cares about me the way he does. And NO you can't have him!!! ;~)
    Leslie2164

Answer by Leslie2164 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• my boyfriend cleaned the kitchen last year
    i should have written it on the calendar
    so I could celebrate the memory every year

kind of like the fourth of july
    we celebrate, but it only happened once
    and the feeling it gave me to walk into the kitchen and see what he did
    was the same feeling as fireworks.....ooh, aah
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2009