How do we decide wether or not to have another child?

Our son is 22 months old and we are thinking about having another child. We loike our family the way it is but know that we would also be happy if we had another child. We have thought of many reasons not to have one but can't seem to come up with any reasons to have one except to have a playmate for our son. We can certainly afford to have one but aren't sure if we want to. How are things differant by having 2 versus 1? and how do you go about deciding?

MommyTails

Asked by MommyTails at 3:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Our main thought was if we could provide enough health care and pay for college. We stopped at two.

Answer by Bmat at 3:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• To me it seems like you both want another eventually but not at the moment. Again this is just my opinion on what you have said. When you want a baby you KNOW you want one. I say just wait it out, it seems like your starting to want one, but I would give it time. There is no need to rush
    Anonymous

• We really wanted one and started TTC in May. When I found out I wasn't preggo I was very releived and it made me wonder why. I'm still not sure why.
    MommyTails

Answer by MommyTails at 3:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i you WANT to than do it. if your not sure, DONT. talk about it, really be sure before you try.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 4:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2009