Invitro woman lies about age at 66 & dies at 69

Why would "very past menopausal" women play this dangerous game?

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 3:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• selfishness.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i can't think of one good reason to want a child at age 66 or 69 or any age past 49. Even that is stretching it for me. Once you are post menapausal yiou should be handing spoiled rotton grand kids or grand friends back to their YOUNGER mommy
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I don't know why she wanted a kid at that age but now the kids will hopefully go to a younger family member while they are young. The idea of having a kid at 60. I'm praying I live that long. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I think the whole "trying to conceive" thing can become an obsession. I don't know if that's what happened with her. We tried for at least ten years before I began to come to peace with the reality that I would probably never get pregnant (we adopted our kids). I have to agree that it was selfish for her to force her body to get pregnant at that age. Those kids are old enough to understand that they have suffered a loss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• The same reason teens have kids self centeredness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 18, 2009