Gift ideas?

My friend is due in August. I want to get the baby (girl) plus the 2 older girls (6 & 8) something too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom bought my nieces and my daughter a cute necklace each that matched.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• u can do what i did one time for my girls when a new baby was arriving. i went out and got my girls a babydoll, toy diaperbag and diapers bottles etc.. so they can play dolls and pretend to be a "mommy" right along with mommy! as for the new baby..how about a cute outfit or some rattle toy thingys? or one of those health kit things that comes with fingernail clippers nasal asperator (sp) and etc..
    sorry if this sounds lame..just a thought!
    Jmain8

Answer by Jmain8 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I found these bracelets at claires they said "big sister" and "little sister" they went together. they actually interlocked. Im sure if u look around you can find something similar for 3 sisters!
    Anonymous

• get them shirts #1, #2, #3.. and there names, cute stuff, you can do it your self at walmart..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2009