Why are so many guys, and every guy I've been with into anal sex?

I think it's gross & painful. Am I just running into the wrong guys?! I heard some girls like it. Not me. My man used to say it was gross & now when we have sex he trys to mess with me back there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• because its kinky and tighter back there. Guys are asses and want what feels good to them. Even if it may hurt you.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Hahaha, my friend and I were just talking about this!
    We came to the conclusion it's because it's still slightly "uncommon" and some...most girls aren't that thrilled with anal so it's a chance to take their black cherry. Very unscientific conclusion, but that was our opinion. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• It makes me feel like he's not satisfied with the real thing. I told him that & he said no he's just trying something new.....whatever.
    Anonymous

• yeah me and my hubby tried it a few times and then I started to feel that way and he would say the same thing or that its just kinky, but he would always try to do it that way first. So I just tell him that it hurts to much and that I don't find it kinky anymore. and if that don't work I will say. what? are you gay now! no disrespect to people who are by the way.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Because it is so tight and its taboo. I'm sure his buddies all say how great it is and hes curious. I say try it once (when your drunk and horny) and maybe he'll shut up. And wheather they admit it or not its all men who think like this not just the ones you date.
    Anonymous

• My husband isnt...
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I say if you loose lots of lube and make sure you are loose, (like if he uses his fingers ) it's great.
    But he needs to also know that when you say to stop that means stop- plus he needs to go as slow as you say.
    So there you have it from a woman that loves it.
    Anonymous

• Not all guys are into anal.

But I can definitely see why some of them are.

Think about it: it's tight and it's different. It's new. It's interesting. It might not be the most satisfying, but it changes things up and adds variety. It's kinky and taboo.

Have you tried using lots of lube? Heck, have you tried working up to the size of a penis? You have to start small, just a finger at a time, and work up in size over a period of time (weeks, etc. depending on how tight you are).

Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 7:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009