what are things to do to make sex more interesting in a relationship?

me and my boyfriend have lived together for 3 yrs and now sex has become kinda boring and uninteresting for both of us how can we fix it to make our relationship last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm answering this anon for a reason. DH and I ordered us some adult (x-rated) movies,and they really spiced things up.
    Anonymous

• moviesthey can give u new ideas an just being open to trying new things
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Try new things. New places. Get dirty movies. Adult Toys. Tell each other your fantasies & act them out. Buy new sexy outfits. Get a lil tipsy.
    Get a small box & you & him take the time to write small things on it -- could be positions, could be your favorite thing he does, anything! Then, every time u have sex pull a card.. Each of you could have your own box if u want. Make him a box with your wants. You a box with his wants & each night you both pull it so you both get to please the other...
    Its all about communication! Keep telling each other what you like & trying new things. Dont knock something the first time either! Do it a few times to get use to the newness.. you may be suprised!
    There are some great sex groups on CM ... Like Sex Tips.. Join these groups & they will help motivate you! :)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• get some ky jellys!! ky intense for her & him. and the regular one. me and my so just tried them. theyre great!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Experiment in little ways.
    Try different lubes.
    Try studded/ribbed condoms.
    Definitely invest in a vibrating cock ring! =P
    Check out some toys. Go to a shop together. If you haven't used toys in the past, there are starter toys you can try out, and light bondage kits.
    Different locations. Have you had sex in public? Try it! No need to stick to the bed when you have the kitchen counter and bathroom floor.
    Different time of day. Too many people make the mistake of leaving it for bed time when both partners are tired and less into it. Try sex before work in the morning--it'll make you smile. Have a sensual shower together, or a bath. The afternoon is my favorite time.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 7:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2009