• In the Spotlight:

I re-worded how I wrote it...is this still rude? If so what is a better way of putting it?

And like I said we will let A FEW people watch it online but not alot of people, only some really good friends so if we are actually good friends email me and we can see about you watching if you want. I dont want to seem rude but please dont email me about it just because you are nosy because if we arent good friends then I dont see the point in you needing to see it. Sorry if that sounds rude but this is a private thing and you will all find out at some point.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm gonna have to say yes. I would have said I only want a few close friends to watch with us. Sorry but this is how I feel and I just want something for me and hubby. Everyone will get to now what the sex of the baby is, but this is something I just want to share with a select few. Thank you.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• anything you show online is available for the world to see. Don't be surprised to find out your family and non-friends have seen it or expect that in time they will. There are no secrets online
    Anonymous

• It would make me uncomfortable if I received such a message. It makes you seem, less than friendly, shall we say.

Answer by Bmat at 4:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• It's a little rude, but still understandable. Like you said just family and close friends should be able to watch! Do ou not already have their email?
    Tsmith424

Answer by Tsmith424 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2009