Do you believe, truthfully,that everyone is indeed entitled to their own opinions?

As long as they agree with your's,and don't go against your's in any way? This is the trend I see on here,more and more. As long as someone jumps on the bashing bandwagon,they are fine. Let them utter ONE word against the OP,and they are condemned forever!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel like everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I actually like seeing other people's points of view because it opens my mind to new possibilites and allows me to see both sides more clearly. I'm not saying that I will agree with them, but If they are realistic I can usually understand it. Now if somebody is being rude and bashing, I'm done. I like a good debate, but I can't understand bashing and others being rude. It's just too childish for my style.
    LandAsmommy

Answer by LandAsmommy at 4:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but acting on them is a different matter. If the opinion results in harm being done to someone, then that isn't right.

Answer by Bmat at 4:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinion period. They are entitled to voice their opinion. They are NOT entitled make anyone feel inferior because of a difference in opinion.
    Anonymous

• I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion... including my opionion to think other peoples opinion is wrong. Of course I'm extremly hard headed and set in my ways but when people have a different opinion then me I usually dismiss it unless they have hard FACTS backing it up or they are good at debating with me. If someone can prove me wrong then I have no problem gracefully accepting defeat...
    Anonymous

• we all have our own opinions and always will and if someone don't like it they shouldn't ask or read the question
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Everyone can have their own opinion. I don't have to agree with it, and their opinion can be wrong, but they are still entitled to have it. Just as I can have mine, and be wrong, or they don't have to agree with me. You just have to be adult enough to respect that they have a different opinion.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There will never be a time when everyone will agree on everything.
    KBero

Answer by KBero at 4:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• OP..yes to your question, and your right about your statement.

I agree with Landasmommy (frist response) very much.

I enjoy intellegent conversation. I'm pretty new to this site, and it seems like there are some women who just want to bash, belittle, and curse out others. I don't enjoy reading their rants.

It also seems that people read into what the question is and start side arguments that have nothing to do with the actual question.

What i don't understand it that when these women answer with bashing, cursing, and mean nasty comments... don't they realize it makes them sound uneducated and unsocialized?

NO WONDER poeple answer anonymously...otherwise you get targeted by these mean women!

Anonymous

• Have their opinions? Yes. Express their opinions? Sure.

Attempt to enforce their opinion on others or make them abide by it? Nope.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 4:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Opinions are fine. I can read other people opinions and not get offended. I personally don't care what you do with your sons penis or what kind of nipple you put in his mouth or how long you want to keep it there or any of the other silly little debates that show up every where on here. An opinion is totally different that someone saying that everyone else is wrong and theirs is the only opinion that matters. Such as (A) No I did not have my daughters ears pierced as a baby I will wait for her to make that choice on her own. (B) No I would never get my baby's ears pierced! That's cruel and harmful and she should have a say in it. All these mothers putting extra holes in there baby's body just for looks need to think about what they are doing! It's just plain child cruelty. See the difference?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2009