DISGUSTING! Hate crimes bill

Well I guess the hate crime bill cannot stand on it's own so the dems have attached it to the military budget!

UNREAL! This admin is the most vile and corrupt to date!

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Headlines/Default.aspx?id=607848

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Please don't tell me OP, it has taken you all these months to figure that out! I mean about this administration being the most vile and corrupt! I knew that the afternoon of Jan. 20!
    Anonymous

• LOL Absolutely right. It's the Democrat way
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• YIPPEE. DUCT TAPE ANYONE?
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I can't even keep up with all this GARBAGE! This is so sickening these people omg DISGUSTING!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• LOL. I agree with anon. LOL.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yes, indeed. The "hate crimes bill" (which would effectively make it a hate crime for a minister in his church to mention certain parts of the Bible, or to talk about certain values which have recently become politically-incorrect) was defeated again and again, so the liberals who STILL wanted it to get passed just added it as an amendment to the legislation which will be approving the funds for our troops, etc.

(Don't ask me how it is in ANY way legal to do this, but apparently it is ... )

So now the hate-crime arm-twisters are forcing Congressmen to okay this bill along with military funding, or to block this bill but ALSO deny the military funding.

As you say - DESPICABLE !!
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 4:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I would vote no if I were in congress. They have saved up several bills to get thru now. Just like the tobacco tax that Bush vetoed TWICE.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i can't even believe that's legal. what a load of crap.
    Anonymous

• I've said it before and I'll say it again - Political Correctness will be the downfall of us all.

Free Speech you say...? Well alright but only so long as no one's offended; ok?
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Exactly beach
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2009