would you go??

My little sister is having a baby and she asked me if I would throw her baby shower. I agreed too and I have her bff helping me out which is good because I don't work. We have called all over our town and everyone wants 300 dollars to use their place thats not including food. I would throw the shower in my house but she is inviting 50 to 60 people. Where I used to work at the Legends Sports Bar and Grill they have a banquet hall in it and they offered it to me for free, as long as we purchase some of their food. Now if you recieved a invite in the mail for a baby shower at a bar would you go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would go.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• yes, I can use a drink
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yes, but I wouldnt bring my kids!
    Anonymous

• It might seem a little odd but I would go! That's just my personality.
    Anonymous

• Sure. It sounds like a great idea. You are lucky to find a place for free. Good luck with your planning and have a great time!

Answer by Bmat at 4:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• No I wouldnt go don't you think its bad Karma to celerbrate bringing a baby into the world at a bar? I caould see it next you will be having her 1st birthday party at the bar getting her drunk! What is wrong with you people?
    Anonymous

• if it is a separate room with no smoking, i'm sure it would be fine
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yes. I don't think it's a big deal as long as it's in a separate room. If you're still feeling iffy about it I know a lot of parks have the rec rooms (some with kitchens) that you can rent for a cheap price. Then people could bring their kids and they could play at the park. It might be more family friendly.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Sounds Fun. You have the tables, music and other stuff already there. So why not.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• yes cause it is in a banquet room not in the actual bar plus they serve food so they probably don't allow smoking right? I would go and I would bring my kid too as long as it was smoke free
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 5:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2009