• In the Spotlight:

Does this mean early labor?

I am 36 wks prego and having a lot of discharge. Clear/white/green.. No infections. I am having very sharp pains off and on threw the day today from my groin area to my knee. It hurts so bad that I cant even walk. I been having a lot of irregular contractions the last few days to. My Stomach gets really really hard and cant get comfortable at all.. I haven't been able to stay a sleep for more than 45 minutes at a time. Constantly awake threw the night. And it hurts my vaginal if I lay on my side and put my legs together. I always have to have a pillow between my legs. So what does this all mean?!? I do not remember having this in my first pregnancy its all different. Could this be a sign of early or preterm labor?

Tara04

Asked by Tara04 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im gna guess yes id call ur doctor or the labor an delivery floor an talk to them keep us posted good luck
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Sure sounds like it to me. I've had 3 children and my last one is only 20 months sure sounds like it
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• sounds like it could be. or it could be your body amping up for the real thing.

I'd call the doc.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• is it bad to go into labor at 36wks?
    Tara04

Answer by Tara04 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2009