A Prayer Request

As some of you know, I have been in the process of trying to get my birth records (adoption records & original birth certificate) from my birth state. This is in hope that I will be able to find my biological mother and that she will want to talk to me.

After applying to the state to determine my eligibility to contact her and to receive my records/birth certificate, I just got a letter today saying they need to find her and contact her for permission in order for me to view my information as well as determine if she wants contact. If they cannot find her or she says "no," I get nothing.

I'm really anxious about it and my feelings will be very hurt if she says "no." Please pray for God's will. I have my own personal wishes about the situation but I know God's will is always best.

*sigh* :-(

NovemberLove

Asked by NovemberLove at 5:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Putting you on my prayer list, right now. And, I said a prayer as soon as I read this. Just keep trusting in God. He will always do what's best,and we will keep praying it's His will you get to meet her. God bless you!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• will keep you in my prayers
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Thanks stvmen88
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Thank you looovemybabies :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• :)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• you are in my prayers hun don't loose hope.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I hope it works out for you!!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I hope everything works out great for you novemberlove, I wish you all the best.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Thanks Rose and Kristi
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 6:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• O.K. praying right now.

"Dear Father,
    I pray for my friend in her search. I pray that her birth mother would be open to meeting her and that the reunion would be a good time of reconnection for both of them. Father we know that this may not be your will, that reunion might not be the best thing for our friend right now, and we want the best for her, as you do. So Father we pray that your will be done. We pray for peace for NovemberLove whatever the outcome. Father hold her close, remind her that whatever happens she is your child and you will never leave her, never forsake her. She is a child of the King of Kings. She is a Princess, give her that knowledge in her soul, so that she knows how valuable she is.
    Thank you Jesus,
    Amen"

I will continue to pray for you.
    Kim Q
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 4:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2009