I am considering being a egg donor, how can a find a safe reliable agency?

I am 22 years old, I want to help other couples have children. But there are so many agency looking for donors. I want to find a safe one.

Crystal321

Asked by Crystal321 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Health

• www.eggdonor.com
    Anonymous

• I have considered SELLING my eggs, but I will not do it for free. There is more work in that stuff than people realize. Unlike sperm that are cryo-frozen, eggs usually are not. You "donate" only after a family in need has hired the agency and you are needed, you are then given hormone treatments to allign your cycle with hers. You ovulate, your eggs are taken, fertilized and inserted in her... So, would I donate? No. But if I was getting paid, sure!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I have also thought about donated my eggs to couples who can't have children. I found a site called tinytreasuresagency.com. They pay $5,000-$10,000. Hope this is helpful.
    ny_mom

Answer by ny_mom at 2:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2009