Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think i drank some of a grand daddy long i gonna die?

i was just mindin my own bussiness drinking some pink lemonade when i went in for another drink and there was a dead spider floatin in my drink!!! am i gonna die?i always heard they are the most poison spider in the world


Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Food & Drink

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • Youre not gonna die relax its not like you got venom in your system.

    Answer by Alie1313 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2009