What is the longest menstrual cycle you have had?

Mine is on its 8th day and no slowing down it seems! I have been worried, I have always been like clock work. In May my period didnt come until the 31st then ran into June, and in June I didnt have another one, now its July and this damn thing wont stop, I am just wondering what is your normal length since mine is usually 5 days max.

Asked by vanessa432 at 6:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Health

• Mine can be regular for so long and then do whatever the hell it wants! I've skipped and had it run long's like it's making up for it! My longest was 14 freaking days!! But that's before I had kids...since then it's only been like 3 days.

• mine was 3 months straight when I went on the depo shot....

the shot messed with my entire cycle - I was miserable but as soon as I went off it I was back to nomal.

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I think Im gonna have a shit fit for and you ladies have 14-30 days before YOWZA! lol Im not on any BC so I am freaking out thinking damnit I got thryoid problems, diabetes, or something going on with my gal parts! lol

• 7 days

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• 18 days...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• 4 days...

Answer by MissKellee at 9:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• after ten days see a doctor

Answer by rkoloms at 9:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My longest period lasted about 2 1/2 weeks, that was my very first period, too. Scared me.

Answer by KlousMomi at 10:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2009