potty training.

when did you start potty training, how did you do and do you have a boy or girl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son turned two on July 7,2007. We started just playing around about two months ago. He will go when he want to. but we are still working on it. We went in the bathroom I showed him what to do. i put him on a routine. and we also do potty treats.
    Anonymous

• I started mine at 19 mos... she won't sit on the potty until she has to go and ends up missing all the time... we have a ways to go! She's 2 mos now and we are taking it VERY VERY slowly!! She wants to, but seems afraid of the potty. Eventually she will get it!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i started at 19 mts and lil by lil she got the hang of it. she is now 28 mts and only wears pull ups to nap and to bed. i did treats at first and once she became good at it i remove the treats
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I have a boy and two girls, when they started waking in the morning with dry diapers, I pulled them off, put on underwear and said this is how you use the toilet. no reminding them, no accidents. they were all around 28 months old.
    lovnevrymomnt

Answer by lovnevrymomnt at 12:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2009