Is baby brand spring water all right to mix with baby formula.Do you boil it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always used poland springs water and I enver boiled it. I always made my bottles at room temp so I just kept the water on the counter...worked perfectly!
    Anonymous

• I've always heard to use boiled tap water because of the flouride.
    Anonymous

• I would think it would be, I use walmart 2.5 gallon jugs and I don't boil the water
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• it's better to use tap water cuz of the flouride in it. it helps their gums/teeth. bottled water doesn't have that. i also used room temp water, i just had the water sitting in a pitcher on the counter and used that.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• if it's nursery water i wouldn't worry about boiling it. i use refill water from the walmart culligan machine. we don't have any flouride in our water so when i'm in a bind i use faucet water occasionally
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2009