Fainting from a hot bath!

Today I thought it would be so relaxing to take a Hot bath,the bathroom was already about 90 degrees, I didn't think nothing of it and outside it was 89 degrees.I was under alot of stress and it really relieved me for awhile and then I started to feel disoriented like my breathing became slow and I was dying for cool air since my shower doors and bathroom door was closed.I opened the shower door but that wasn't enough since the bathroom wasn't cool.I got out and opened the bathroom door but that didn't help.I had to get out of the bathroom and walk around to feel a breeze on my face.I eventually went back into the shower to wash my hair but I quickly got out and I'm still feeling disoriented and Hot even when the bath was a hour ago!It's hard for me to make time for a Hot bath at times and I thought since everyone was gone the house was quiet I wouldn't be disturbed it seemed like Heaven but turned out to be Hell.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Health

• i feel that way too if the bath is too hot it does elevate your body temperature i imiagine at some point it starts to border on heat stroke or heat exhaustion a cool bath is also delightful in summer try that next time ;) Just start out hot and then gradually add cold water until your comfortable its lovely!
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I like taking baths but I can't for that reason, I can't be in a hottub or hotsprings cuz will pass out from the heat, I can only get oway taking hot showers cuz when I feel dizzy I can just make it cold really fast
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• maybe you're dehydrated?
    Anonymous

• I learned a Hot bath is good and will be tolerable on a cool or cold night.Because when it's summer it's hot already and when I got out I was just as hot so the only thing it did for me was relax my nerves but it was worth it,just wish it was cooler in the bathroom,so maybe do it early morning or early night better this was in the middle of the day.And for the noise and disturbances I'm getting my c-d player in there with some calming music to hush out the noise and tell my family ahead of time,I'm taking some special time out for me and ask them to really respect me in there.
    Anonymous