Do you believe in "prayer"?

My sister told me to ask my friends on Cafemom for a prayer request for my son Joel. Joel is 6 years old and as of this afternoon, he is dying from complications to Cancer. We are in the ER right now waiting on the results of his blood tests. Please pray for my son and if you need someone to be prayed for, I will return the favor.

Thank You.
Anthony, Susan, Tony, Austin, Mackenzie, Joel, Maya, Niamaya, Victoria, Colton, Xavier, Kayla and Reagan Floyd

SusieFloyd51

Asked by SusieFloyd51 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• Your family is in my prayers right now hun.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Susan,
    There is a section call prayer warrior on this site as well. I will pray for your child. I understand what you are going through. God in the name of Jesus, please heal this child. I will pray a special prayer for Joel tonight. God bless.
    sol_joshi

Answer by sol_joshi at 6:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• prayers!
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 6:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I will keep you in my prayers, I'm sorry for what you are going through
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Honey,I'm so so sorry. God bless and keep you all.You will most definetly be in my prayers. Just never stop leaning on God. He will get you all through this.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I pray for special healing for your son Noel, that the lord may make him stronger than ever and that he finds hope in knowing so many people (strangers at that) are praying for him and that the chain of prayer heals your son completely. For you, I pray for Strength, Understanding, Patience and above all I pray that you find that extra inner strength to help you get through all this and in the same way help your child to be Brave hearted and inspired to want to fight even harder for the Miracle that you need and the Miracle that I know will come your way. I have been there with my brother and my mother and HOPE is a GREAT thing and at times you can find HOPE in knowing so many people care and that things will get better. MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR CHILD and may he make it THROUGH and I'm confident he will HEAL from the inside out and be just fine. With love and Hope in My heart, Mari
    Hurtnlostmom

Answer by Hurtnlostmom at 7:24 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• God is more powerful than anything on this PLANET please believe that, love and devotion to JESUS will pull the child through!
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• prayingyou and yours are in my prayers

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Joel, you and you family are in my prayers.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Praying!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2009