Annoyed with Greys Anatomy...(spoiler...sort of???)

I am so annoyed!! I bawled my eyes out watching the season finale. And was anxiously awaiting the start of the new season. So tell me WHY???? would they basically ruin the cliffhanger by annoucing over and over that TR is leaving and Katherine Heigl is staying??? Why??? What was the point of making that the last epsiode? Ugh...pisses me off!!

pampal1116

Asked by pampal1116 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, until I read this I did not know. I also made a fool of myself and cried like a baby! I personally think Katherine Heigl is a bit of a snooty bitty and I think she is way too full of herself. Just my personal thought and only based on rumors I have heard about thinking she is worth more than she is paid. I am not sure any actors/actresses are worth what they are paid when there are so many people trying to pay tomorrows bills. But, I do love Grey's anatomy!
    Alison143

Answer by Alison143 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2009