i dont get it?

my neighbor has been making my life a living hell for 2 yrs.she has lied about me amonst other things well her husband is in the army he came home told my husband everything that is going on.he is now being deployed to afghanastan..we felt bad.my husband became bff with him.everything is calm and i thought good we are going to have a simple summer.but bam as soon as he leaves all hell breaks out and now there getting my 10 yr old daughter in the mix.i dont get it she (my neighbor)is now partying down the street with the rest of her crownies.the only thing we can think of is that they were mad at what he said.cmon ladies give me some good advice.i need to get these woman back in a big way.give me all the crap you want but dont involve my kid she didnt do anything.i need some advice.dont bother bashing ive heard it all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Just ignore them. If they aren't getting a reaction out of you they'll get bored and stop. Kill them with kindness.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 7:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Get her back by ignoring her. i don't talk to people that act like her.

Answer by louise2 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• my dad's first wife was that way
    he was in the army and everytime he left, she was in bed with every tom dick and hary that would give her a second look. even his own boss. it is a shame that some women act like that. this is what gives us all a bad name! when ever you don come up with something do it for all the woman who have that sereotype placesd on them because of women like her.
    Anonymous

• IVE BEEN IGNORING HER FOR 2 YRS AND SHE JUST KEEPS COMING?i dont get it.she said my husband said she was having a affair.she said that i said she was looking in my daughters windows.he (the husband)told my husband they were watching me.and of course when i look at her the wrong way she cries like a baby.thats when her husband called mine and he told him all this stuff.so she goes down the end of the street and lies to them ,not 1 but 4 houses.figuring my husband is in afghanastan he will never call him.wrong my husband got his cell phone number over there and his email adress.(i guess hes in what you call a green zone???)
    Anonymous

• ok anom 714 i will///
    Anonymous

• She is the person that has to be the center of attention. I know because I had a neighbor like that and she knew I didn't like her. I didn't talk to her. Didn't even acknowledge that she was alive. I became friends with one of her friends and she couldn't stand that either. Keep your kid away from her and try to ignore her.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• move off base
    Anonymous

• well, they are in the service you are too...is moving a thought?
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:24 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• involve yourself in lots of other things than the neighborhood traumadrama. It won't end no matter what you say to anyone no matter what you do to get back or make amends if ever you were to do that.

If you're on post do things off post with our kids. Public LIbraries have programs for kids little little free and older and so does Barnes andNoble bookstores have freebies all the time for little young kids and older. Public libraries happenings are for even teens and no one is limited to a specific town library cuase you live there.

I've lived on an army base when my husband was in the army years ago. a neighbor tied her dog to her stairwell in housing and went away for the weekend. i was damned by her cause i reported her. if you live in suburbia houses or suburbia townhouses that's breeding and living ground for 24/7 gossip. Youre better already than them you know it's wrong. Now do better and busy yourself away.
    Anonymous

• this isnt a base this is a regular suburb of boston...my husband isnt in the military....when they moved in she thought he was going to get out.well surprise that wasnt his ideas.this neighborhood has civilians....not that it matters...
    Anonymous