2 questions about running..

first, does anyone go running at night? im kind of scared that if i do someone will follow me or something worse. AND how in the world do i get motivated to start running??

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 7:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You should start walking first. But that depends, have you been exercising before? If you have than you can start by jogging and walking and go up from there. As far as running at night DONT EVEN TRY IT, ITS TOO DANGEROUS. How about early morning?
    Anonymous

• ditto the pp..

don't night run unless you're with a bunch of people, even in a quiet neighborhood its not a good idea.

as for starting to run, there are some really good podcasts that teach you to run - 5min walk, 2 min run...and just build it up until you can run and run and run....
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i jog/run for 10 min & walk 1 min using that as my water break. I just put my IPod on & go.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2009