what do you think of this?

my husband got tickets to a baseball game and he's taking his aunt uncle and mother.instead of his wife and son and daughter. He was going to give the tickets to his uncle and aunt and mom' but for their birthday but his aunt said no . why dont you just take your mom and she and his uncle will all go. What got me mad was he got the tickets at first for him me and the kids. and what gets me more mad is that his family are always finding ways to seperate him from his wife and kids.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 7:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• incarnita...all games have scalpers...they sell tickets at the ball park..that might be an idea..you won't get to sit with your husband but you still might be able to go...I know you are really mad..go talk to him...good luck
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I would be mad too. I would say something to him and tell him just what you said to us.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 7:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• hmmm he needs to put YOU first....talk to him about your feelings...don't yell, but talk...tell him how hurt you are...if that doesn't work, buy your own tickets and take the kids....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• It's little stuff...let it go. If you fuss about it then you become the insecure wife his mommy gripes to him about. Be bigger than they are and let it go. Better yet..go buy three more tickets and you and the kids go to the game too.
    Anonymous

• Ya I would let him that your upset about it and that your gonna buy 3 tickets and you and the children go along.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I would love to but they are all sold out right now.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 7:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Im so ready to walk out the door and leave him to his dear sweat family. till death do they part. lol seriously Im so tired of this bull shit.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 7:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• that was just unkind of him. yes i would be upset and feel left out

Answer by admckenzie at 7:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2009