Has/have anyone been miserable, emotional, and extremely mood throughout most of there pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was with my 2nd, but I attribute it to gaining too much weight. I gained almost 100 lbs and was feeling really bad about myself. Luckily I had to hold it together for my baby that I had already, they are 17mo apart.
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 7:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i am an i talked to my doc an they gaveme meds to help with it
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my first and I am very very emotional and on edge all the time. Every little thing makes me cry or want to pull my hair out. I just gained my first couple pounds last month and that made me feel like a failure because I felt that I wasn't gaining enough. I've been told that it's normal to be moody and emotional but if its to an extreme you might want to mention it to your Dr. so that you can get the proper care because depressions during pregnany could lead to serious post partum (or so i've heard). Hope I Helped Good Luck.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2009