Has anyone else experienced pain on their right side in the rib area?

I'm only 25 weeks and even though she's not that high, my side aches throught the day. I'm not doing any heavy lifting and my dr said it's probably my liver. Does anyone else experience this?

OurCreation

Asked by OurCreation at 3:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had constant right side pain. Part of it was from my daughter trying to crack my ribs with her kicks, but I think it also had to do with how she was positioned. Hang in there! Try a good hot bath :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I had a lot of pain too and my doc's just told me it was from my body accomodating the growing baby. It was a constant ache though and it was very uncomfortable so I know how you feel. Hang in there!
    taliarosesmommy

Answer by taliarosesmommy at 4:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• My doctor said it could've been the baby pushing on my liver too! So I had an ultrasound & we found out that I was full of gallstones! It could be just random pain, but talk to your doctor about the possibility of checking your liver & gallbladder. Some of my other symptoms included itching & burning of the skin near that area.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I HAD PAIN ON THE RIGHT SIDE LIKE YOU ARE HAVING WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY TWINS AND AFTER THEY WAS BORN I WAS STILL HURTING ALOT .IT WAS MY GALLBLADDER I HAD TO HAVE REMOVED.IT WILL CAUSE ALOT OF PAIN. MY PAIN ALSO WENT INTO MY RIGHT SHOULDER AND AROUND TO MY BACK ALSO.
    debdon

Answer by debdon at 5:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I AGREE WITH YOU CRAZYSOCKS830
    debdon

Answer by debdon at 5:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• My OB said to call her if I had any "upper right quadrant pain", which is what it sounds like you have.
    amazon_jane21

Answer by amazon_jane21 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2008