Which Pregnancy Test Is Best?

Which one did you buy? Is digital better then the other, or worse?

ethans_momma06

Asked by ethans_momma06 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• First Response three times right for me, 1 missed period one positive, one positive before missed period, and one positive for my third pregnancy a bit after a day of spotting instead of normal period.
    Three different scenarios of possible pregnancy proven pregnant by First Response and this is 25 years ago and 21ya and 16ya.
    Anonymous

• CVS brand digital test is my favorite
    Anonymous

• oh and first response is made by the tampons tampax company that's why I put my trust into them, the company was all about aunt flo.
    Anonymous

• I used the CVS brand! Figured it would work just as well as any of the others. I never used the digital kind, just the kind that showed a line.
    bhwrn1

Answer by bhwrn1 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• unless you cant figure out that 2 lines means pregnant and 1 line means not pregnant, then it doesnt matter they are all the same, when you buy name brand you are paying for the name.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Well I used both... I use digital just because I dont want to have to second guess with the second line, but if you are really late on AF then you really shouldn't have a problem with which test you use. But I have used both and they have both given me the same answers... Hope this helps..
    haileysmom15

Answer by haileysmom15 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i like the clear blue i took two of those i like it because it says pregnant or not pregnant instead of lines. and the third one was first response
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I used First Response also, i tested 5 days before me missed period with my first and got a very clear BIG FAT positive
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Clear Blue Easy is my favorite. The one that actually says pregnant or not pregnant. I had a test 1 week after conception!!!!
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I had a test come back positive 1 week after conception**** lol
    Gavsmama06