TMI...After sex..

Im like 40 weeks but i dont think that matters lol...But, everytime Dh and I have sex...afterwards like about half hour i feel sooo bloated..like im gonna get my period...and it doesn't go away....is this normal?

Also....the next day whenever i go to the bathrooom (TMI) i always get these white snot like things...its not blooddy or anything but then it goes away it only happens the day after we have sex...then no more.....is this normal?

I dont want any rude comments or answers im asking a simple question i want to know if this is something i need to tell the doc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could just have a lot of excess cervical mucous after you have sex or it could be pieces of your mucous plug

i just wanted to applaud you that you don't care that your "full term".
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• 40 weeks is pretty far along obviously. Just go ahead and call. You should be able to get a same day answer being so pregnant. Congratulations!!!!
    Anonymous

• Maybe it's your mucus plug? Sometimes they come out in pieces.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 7:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I had the same problem, hubby and I both freaked and when I talked to the doctor about it he laughed and said it was part of my mucus plug trying to come out. Soon after, my mucus plug popped out and I had a baby soon after. They say its common. Ask you doctor on your next visit and see what he/she says. Your going to have some really weird stuff coming out right before you have the baby so don't freak out over every little thing. Worrying leads to stress and stress is bad for the baby.
    Anonymous

• hahah i was just wondering cause its not bloody or anything its wierd....but, it happend earlier in pregnancy too..like when i was about 30 weeks...too..so i mean..but then it goes away lol..and for 40 weeks im only 1cm and 50%...havent lost anything..and no signs of anything at all.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like your mucus plug and that makes me happy because I'm 9 weeks behind you and I'm hoping I get to experience my mucus plug coming out and my water breaking and all that movie stuff that doesn't happen all the time regularly (minus the drama... NO drama 4 me)
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2009