Do you have a favorite piece of jewlery?

Wedding ring neither engagement ring are not accepted response? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This pink necklace I made. I made this beaded necklace with bicone Swarovski crystals, seed beads, and a large pink pendant. Every time I go out, I usually wear it if it matches my clothes. There's a Native-American inspired necklace I wear all of the time too. I got it at our local Crawdad Festival about 13 years ago, and it was made by a Peruvian guy. I get tons of compliments on it everywhere I go.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 8:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I have a fish pendant decorated with mother of pearl that belonged to my grandma. I love it because it's cool and sentimental. I get compliments every time I wear it.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I have two favorites:

The ring I inherited from my grandma after she passed away. It's a star sapphire, and sapphire is my birth stone. It is a beautiful reminder of a beautiful lady.

The ring Ramon got me for Mother's Day. It is a plain silver ring with five opal squares set in it. Opal is my son's birth stone.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 7:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I have two rubber bracelets that never come off one is purple and it says hope courage strength survivor its a rape/sexual abuse survivor bracelt and my daughter has one two and then i have my tribal one that marks me an honorary member of the local creek indian tribe, Im blackfoot and cant get to my reservation so beign good friends with several elders and their families they gave me this bracelet to mark me as part of the "tribe" and it never comes off either!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 7:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I have a single diamond necklace my hubby got me for christmas one year, I always have it on and I love it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• A gold ring that my mom gave me the day of my HS graduation. It's very special for me.
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 7:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I have a diamond heart pendant that my father gave my mother when I was born. My mother gave it to me when I was pregnant with my son. I used to wear it all the time. Now that he 1 it has been retired until he is old enough not to try and break the chain' lol
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 7:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Well mine are wedding rings, but they aren't mine. I have my grandmother's wedding band from 1932. I also have my daddy's wedding band, he passed away last year. I wear it on my right hand. I wouldn't take anything for either of those.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I have an amber necklace with matching earrings and bracelet my best friend got my one year for my birthday.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My white gold && diamond promise ring that my SO got me for Valentine's Day this year. But if that doesn't count, then my diamond earrings [[2 pair]] that he got me for Christmas 2008.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009