and they think we have it easy.......

my man lost his job about 4 weeks ago since then ive been working 6 days a week 12hour shifts to try and make ends meet......this man cant handle the kids and taking care of the house my poor boys are not being feed what they should when they shuold and my house is a mess im to damn tired to clean when i get off work.....im the one righting out the checks for the bills making doc apts and shopping he dont do noting but "watch the kids" my youngest is 5 months and when i call up to check on him the baby is crying im like wtf did you feed him burp him change him he says he did it all im like ok well he dont act that way with me......im just so mad that he cant keep the house clean and take care of the kids the way i do.....see thats why women were made to rase the kids.....i cant wait till he gets a job "i can have my life back"...am i the only one like this or is there more of us out there?????? hes drinvin me nuts i come...

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 8:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cont......home from work and he goes to sleep.....ummmmm shouldnt i get to sleep i work graveyard and day shift .....I NEED SLEEP!!!!
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My hubs is kinda like that.. Like he helps around the house when I ask him to, buts it's half hearted, and he wont do nothing unless he's told. Some men just ned to be told, so tell him
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i did i told him if ur gonna be at home and im at work u need to help around the house do the dishes clean the cat box take out the trash do the laundry WATER THE LAWN he killed the front lawn......I asked him to wash the bottles u know what he did???? he rinsed them and left them on the counter.....ummmm i said wash them....hes always sitting on his ass it pisses me off
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• ok i worked yesterday 3-11pm got hm went to sleep i was tired and pissed then got up today took my son to lake with my mom and dad just got home at 4 and know im cooking dinnner and then got to get ready for work i work 10pm to 10 am
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• LOL- this is similar to the sahm mom vent on another post, but just from a different angle. I agree if he stays home then the housework, cooking, and shopping should be his responsibility!
    Anonymous

• well i wouldnt wnt him to shop he dont know how to budget we would be home less if i let him to that but he needs to clean cook and do laundry and tke care of the kids .......heck i worked 3 days and stilll did it all now im wokring 6 days i need lil help
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• well my husband is the same way as far as cleaning. but the kids are feed right. He also makes supper everynight. The cleaning part is all me and tubby time too. I work 12 days straight, get 2 off, then work 7 days straight. He has been laid off since last Sept. and he is getting his last check next week. So girl I so feel you!!!!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2009