what did you do on your.....

what did you do on your 18th birthday? Mines today and I know what im doing! What did you do?

serenaxxmarie

Asked by serenaxxmarie at 8:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh hell...um. I don't even remember. I don't think I did anything huge. I was living with my best friends that year, that was the year we graduated high school. We probably went out to eat really late at Denny's or something.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I stayed out at this place where i know the cops always came after midnight to tell all the minors to go home just so i could show my ID.
    Anonymous

• it took me a second to remember that was almost 16 years ago. I had a party in a hotel room. The hotel was attached to a club that let 18 year olds in. I had been going there for a year or so already, but I went in legally that night. Then my friends, a bunch of marines, and I went to hotel room and drank and played games all night.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Celebrated with my family and planned my son's first birthday party. His birthday is eight days after mine.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 8:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• went to a restaurant with those pull tabs. Spent $20 and won back $15.. also bought a few scratch tickets and won my $ back if not doubled it. Haven't played since then because I don't want my luck to suddenly run out! LOL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Haha, I don't even remember. I'm sure it was really cool though, since I was awesome back then. (If you can't tell, I'm not being serious).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I don't really remember either! I'm sure mine was completely igonorant bcz I was a "partyer." And, I'm being totally serious! I've grown up since.

**Happy 18th Birthday** Celebrate good times, c'mon!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• LOL *ignorant*
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Nothing major. I was just setting up the apartment my fiance and I just started renting. 1 week later we got married.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Geez! that was like 10 years ago...I have no idea. I think I had a party...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2009