Where did you buy your CHI (flat iron)

I am trying to buy one online and saw it for cheap but wondering if I should get it or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• It depends if it is new or not> I bought mine for 150 in a store called ulta
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 8:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• folica.com they start at $75. sometimes they have free shipping
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 8:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• That is a very good price and the website looks legit
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 8:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• ~~~OP here~~~
    You think this is too good to be true?

http://www.momtomomshop.com
    Anonymous

• You know what I would go for it because it is through paypal so if n e thing is wrong then u just have paypal credit ur account back
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• if you buy a chi anywhere other than a licensed salon or retailer, the warranty (which is awesome!) will be void. Talk to a stylist at a booth rent salon, they can get them for cost which is between 90 and 130 (depends if they are on sale.) that way you get the warranty: replace from store for 1 year, after one year if anything at all happens to it you can send it in to CHI with 35 dollars and they will send you a new one. So..... try to find a stylist to pick one up for you so you dont forgo that!
    tatmum

Answer by tatmum at 12:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I got the turbo on ebay for $75 nothing in the world like a chi. This is the second one I bought on ebay.
    kleea1969

Answer by kleea1969 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2009