Is there any other girls/women out there that don't trim/shave down there or am I the only one?

I was a the gym(locker-room) recently and it looked like all the girls shave all of it or most of it.

KT022

Asked by KT022 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I recently shaved, but I prefer to leave it natural. I tend to trim just for hubby's sake. Shaving makes me crazy though.
    Anonymous

• i dont
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I do, I feel so much cleaner and kept up when I do....
    Anonymous

• I shave off or wax about 80% of it. It just feels so much cleaner down there if I do...I've been shaving/waxing down there since I've been 16 I couldn't imagine what natural would even be like now.
    Anonymous

• I trim, I do not shave. I hate the feeling of it being shaved, yuck. I only trim about once a month though. So at times it can get to be more au natural than other times.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Eww pub hair may be natural and all but for me it's still way gross. I've been shaving completely since I was 21 or so. The longest I've gone between shaving was 2 weeks and that was only once.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Been shaving since I was 12.. Never will I go back to natural, I just can't stand the feeling. ICK.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Wow... since you were 12?? I didn't have the need to shave down there when I was 12.

I used to shave, but I get horrible ingrown hairs that turn into very painful boils. Now I only shave a little when I'm wearing a bathing suit and just keep it trimmed otherwise. Its not worth the trauma my bikini area goes through. I miss shaving it all, though. It made sex way better when I shaved it all!
    Anonymous

• I thought only much older women didn't shave.... like late 40's on up.
    Anonymous

• If you would like to fit in just trim on the sides and it will look just as good as the others and you won't feel to bad, i did it one day for the pool. It does feel good when you shave it off though then there isn't that jeans burning feeling on your leg.
    DavidWayne

Answer by DavidWayne at 1:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2009