Ever get a feeling all of a sudden of just pure pressure down there, and you literly squat...

thinking at that moment your water might break?
I have had this all day-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? It could just be your baby lowering his head into position. His head could even be beginning to descend to a lower station. If this is your first, then labor could still be a ways away. Usually with your second (and beyond) the baby doesn't drop until right before labor begins. You can help ease any discomfort by doing pelvic rocks.

-get on all fours and rock JUST your hips back and forth. Sort of like you are bringing your pubic bone to your nose and then your tail bone to the back of your head. Keep your back straight and move only your hips. You can do this for as long as you like, but try to do at least 30 - 50 of them. This really helps get baby into position.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• 34 weeks-
    Anonymous

• I know what you are talkng about and it always starts at 34 weeks for me!! I am thinking it is pretty normal because I had that feeling all 3 pregnancies. Hang in there!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 10:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2009