he won't stop pinching!

recently my son went on a camping trip with his dad and family and when he came home he was just a monster! he was hitting and pinching like crazy! i finally got him to stop hitting but he won't stop pinching. and when he pinches he clenches his teeth too. is there reasoning behind this? how can i get him to stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son does that too. Its because he's overwelmed with frustration, anxiety or excitment even. sometimes its hard for him to snap out of it, but other times I can destract him somehow to get him to cool off, and sometimes to take a nap even. Don't get too frustrated about it because it just makes the problem worse, but be patient and you will find something that will work with getting your son to calm down.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My oldest bit and she dit HARD and I tryed everything and finally I was at the end of my ropes with her bitting me so I called my dad and my dad told me to just bit her back in the same sopt she bit you; I did it that night and she never bit again. I will tell you after I did thatI cryed as she was crying but my dad told me not to comfort her for a while so after I was done crying I explained why I did what I did and she never bit again. I hope it works Good luck
    Tdaycare6678

Answer by Tdaycare6678 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2009