our dreams and hopes came true today July 17 2009

all you guys our Darling Havana walked all over the living room 17 times without help without pushing her to she took off, i had never been so worried in my life and today everybody in the family came home when she walked all over and my hubby took a video of her finally walking without fear she walks 2 years and 3 mo, eh talks 20 words she eats by herself she combs her hair and all the developmental delays are coming together she has until3 thank god for this miracle, funny she just got fitted for orthotic braces and she only had it a week, today all teh walking was done bare footed thank for helping my sanity cheering me for the steps it took, I'm so happy we all are yeah Havana na grace Greeley u sweet punkin you!!!! i will drop a line now on with all of it till she running singing song and going into preschool again thanks cafe moms. even if a wona lottery this makes me more joy full!!!!! alina Noval

youmakemydreams

Asked by youmakemydreams at 8:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know the background story, but I can tell how excited you are...and that in turn makes me want to jump and down for you!!
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 9:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I'm so glad to hear that!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I don't know you, but this sounds like it's such a great day!! I am so happy for you! Give her a hug for me!
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 9:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I can only imagine how that must feel what a great accomplishment for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I too have a son in EI so I know that every milestone they achieve is the greatest thing ever! Congrats!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 9:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• That's amazing!!! Congrats! What a wonderful feeling of relief and pride you must have. They say babies do it all in their own time, and so she did!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Congratulations to you and your little one! Once this milestone was accomplished many will follow! Just keep praying and working with her. Even the "baby steps" she accomplishes in other areas of development are wonderful blessings. Give her a big kiss!
    LovetoTeach247

Answer by LovetoTeach247 at 8:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2009