Anyone see the 16 and Pregnant finale last night?

I just watched it. I can't believe how unsupportive their family was. I thought it was a great episode though, and those kids were incredible, so selfless.

(In case you missed it/ don't watch, the couple gave the baby up for adoption.)

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 9:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i saw it and it was sad to watch but very selfless
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• OMG! I saw it! I don't think I could have been that strong. It had me in tears
    Lesli310

Answer by Lesli310 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I think this is the ONLY episode that really showed the hardships of teen pregnancy- the rest made it look fun, or gave teen girls away to get out of there parents house! Those kids last night showed maturity beyond there years!!! They did something I could NEVER do-

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I saw it and cried so hard my hubby was laughing at me. They are grown beyond their years and are very lucky to have given their daughetr to such a wonderful couple
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 9:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• that show depresses me :[ but JnCV is right, i've seen 2 episodes and they didn't make it sound as hard as what i went through, and i was 20, but i guess everyone is different. i'm sure if i watched this episode i would be in tears too!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• it wa so sad i was crying to:(
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I watched it, it was the first episode that had me in tears. That couple was so strong and so selfless! Now that little girl will have an amazing life.
    Anonymous

• I'm more proud of the girls that chose to raise their child.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i am getting teary just thinking about it ... the best episode of the series.. i couldn't believe how mature those kids were.. but it was sad how little support the families were and that her mom called her a bitch.
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• im proud of all the girlss but the last episode i think they wouldve been the best parents had they gave it a shot
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2009