Whats wrong with me??

For the last 2 days I'm having a hard time swallowing my spit when I try to I kinda loose my breath for a few seconds and my heart starts beating realy fast what can this be I dont want to go to the doctors unless I have to I dont have insurance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Health

• you may have a problem with your thyroid do you feel any lumps in your neck?
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• You should go to a doctor anyway. This could be a problem with your salvatory glands. It can cause excessive spit and the inability to swallow it. That is just my guess.
    Anonymous

• I dont right now but when I had a sore throat a while ago I thought i felt swelling on my right side of my neck. If its thyroids is it something that can just come on out of no where?
    Anonymous

• It could be your thyroid, tonsils, mumps, mono, or any number of other things. A simple blood test is all it takes to find out if its your thyroid and it's really not that expensive. The medication for it is also very cheap.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 9:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2009