Whats wrong with me??

For the last 2 days I'm having a hard time swallowing my spit when I try to I kinda loose my breath for a few seconds and my heart starts beating realy fast what can this be I dont want to go to the doctors unless I have to I dont have insurance.

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Health

• you may have a problem with your thyroid do you feel any lumps in your neck?

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• You should go to a doctor anyway. This could be a problem with your salvatory glands. It can cause excessive spit and the inability to swallow it. That is just my guess.

• I dont right now but when I had a sore throat a while ago I thought i felt swelling on my right side of my neck. If its thyroids is it something that can just come on out of no where?

• It could be your thyroid, tonsils, mumps, mono, or any number of other things. A simple blood test is all it takes to find out if its your thyroid and it's really not that expensive. The medication for it is also very cheap.

Answer by sk_tennyson at 9:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2009