why?.........

i dont know what to do?i've been married for four years and been with this guy for six and we have three kids together, well lately he has been acting really weird and i dont know why,he hardly tells me he loves me anymore,and he's not bothering me for sex as much as he used to? it scares me because i love him so much and to me it seems like either hes cheating or leaving or doesnt love me anymore what do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• How long has this been going on? Have you asked him why he just stopped or even just told him how you feel?
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 9:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• we always end up arguing or he'll twist my words around and make it seem like its my fault
    Anonymous

• you should have watched Oprah today. Her show explained it.
    Anonymous

• Do you think that he would be willing to go to counseling since you guys can not talk it out together then maybe if there were a mediator there to help he might open up more? Ask him one question and one time only (if you actually get a response) "Do you want this marriage?" Let him know that you dont want to argue or point fingers you just want to know where you two stand in the marriage. It would be hard for you to continue on like this when you are giving your all to someone who may have mentally decided to end the marriage.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 9:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2009