What to take on a vacation....

Ok. First time on more than a day trip with the baby. we will be camping for 6 days. I have a check list Ladies am I missing anything?

1. 10 days worth of diapers & wipes
2. Med kit w/ teething pills, sunscreen (what type?), bug repellent (what type?) baby Motrin.
3. Favorite plush toy, hard toy & favorite three books
4. Blanket
5. 10 days worth of formula & 10 days worth of bottles
6. Gallon of water & pot to warm bottles in.
7. Copy of will, baby's passport, and doctor's information and emergency numbers.
8. Backpack carrier
9. 6 days worth of snacks.
10. 10 days worth of clothes & a bag to hold the dirty ones.

and of course all of the normal camping supplies.
Did I miss anything important?

elizabooks

Asked by elizabooks at 9:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Travel

• Why do you need to take your will with you? and you only need the passport if you're going out of the country. As for the sunscreen, get the highest spf you can find (I have 80spf for my son (I think its made by Banana Boat Kids.) Bug Repellent, depending on how old your child is, if they are over 6 months old you can get the Off for Kids it's unscented , tear free and non toxic.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• The will is to make sure that if there is an accident they will call the right people instead of just handing her over to the nearest relatives and the passport is our only form of ID for her. Don't we need to prove that she is with us? We've always needed IDS for the Steps....and we've never taken them out of the country.
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 9:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• They aren't going to go by the will right away even if you have it with you.. so it's pointless to take it with you. As for the passport, you don't have a birth certificate? The birth certificate is the only thing you need.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2009