Ok. First time on more than a day trip with the baby. we will be camping for 6 days. I have a check list Ladies am I missing anything?
1. 10 days worth of diapers & wipes
2. Med kit w/ teething pills, sunscreen (what type?), bug repellent (what type?) baby Motrin.
3. Favorite plush toy, hard toy & favorite three books
5. 10 days worth of formula & 10 days worth of bottles
6. Gallon of water & pot to warm bottles in.
7. Copy of will, baby's passport, and doctor's information and emergency numbers.
8. Backpack carrier
9. 6 days worth of snacks.
10. 10 days worth of clothes & a bag to hold the dirty ones.
and of course all of the normal camping supplies.
Did I miss anything important?
Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2009
Answer by elizabooks at 9:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2009
Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2009
Next question in Travel
When should i turn the carseat around from rear facing??