34 weeks, and keep having this urge to squat?

I have this intense pressure all of a sudden and I squat thinking my water may break-normal?
I posted it here, because this is a commen room, and no one answered me in the pregnancy forum.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe it is the baby dropping
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i would call your OB or local hospital and talk to OB nurse when i was 36 week with my oldest i had the same problem and wanted to go to bed but my hubby said no get check out at hospital and after i got there i found out that i was in full blown labor and didnt know it........
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• If it feels like you need to poo but you don't have to, you might be having back labor. My friend went through that and I kept trying to tell her she was in labor and she didn't believe me. She went to the doc. and they told her she was dialated to 7! LOL
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 9:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• call ur doc or labo an delivery an talk to them plzzz kp us posted thanks
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I felt like that when the baby was dropping.
    Anonymous