diaper rash

my son is 11 months old and has very bad diaper rash, it is red all over and in between, everytime we wipe his butt he screams bloody murder, we have tryed the warm bath but didnt work, it is so bad that he didnt even sleep all night long did nothing but cry and scream we have let him air out but it just seems like nothing is working, what can i do? what is the best product? can someone help me?? plz!!!1

jamiemomma1224

Asked by jamiemomma1224 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i like butt paste
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• TRIPLE PASTE!!!!! You won't hear another peep out of him =0)
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 9:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• u always use cornstarch and until the rash goes away, a damn facecloth.

Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I meant **i**
    Iluvmygirlies42

• BTW I wanted to add I have used Desitin, Burts Bees, and Butt paste. Nothing comes close to Triple Paste =)
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 9:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I use desitin and it works well.
    Anonymous

• Desitin, and try to keep his diaper changed as much as possible. A dirty diaper will irritate it even more.
    Anonymous

• Bag Balm. My son is 10 1/2 months and has never had a diaper rash! It's awesome!
    Anonymous

• A&D ointment works wonders.

Omg BALMAX. Work within one use. In one use the rash is gone.
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My neice had a problem with rashes when she was little. We tried absolutely every type of diaper ointment they make and nothing worked. My mother met a woman who gave her this tip and it was absolutely the only thing that would work:

You just take flour and put in a dry skillet and turn on the burner. Mix in the pan until it browns. Let it cool and put in a bag or plastic container and apply it when you change your babies diaper. My sister would put alittle more of it than you would baby powder.
    Momma2-2Girls

Answer by Momma2-2Girls at 10:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2009