What are PA people going to do when the well runs dry?

Obama is instituting programs that will collapse the economy with taxation. Who will pay the taxes to support PA and the govt run healthcare when the burden becomes to much for the taxpayers that are left to support it all?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 9:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Good question! Same in Washington state. Our state government is way in debt already, so let's get the hard working class to pay more and more, til they give out, and then dont' have any healthcare to take care of them....I don't know the answer to your question, but it will probably be US!!!
    islandwalker

Answer by islandwalker at 9:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I and my IL's live in PA. My MIL is already planning on closing her small business if these initiatives go through. I'm sure the new Walmart that they're building (with a temporary no-tax agreement to thank them for coming to our town) will assist her customers once she's gone though :-)

Anonymous

• They will cut our throats, because dern, you can't expect them to do anything, they CAN'T!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Grace what about people who are on some form of PA due to a disability? Will they too cut 'our' throats?
    Anonymous

• Not sure what they will do. But I do know that higher taxes is not the best thing to do.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Maybe corporations like Halliburton will have to pay taxes, instead of hiding in Bermuda. Why non-American companies are given government contracts is something I will never understand

Answer by rkoloms at 10:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• You should all Check your ignorance at the door!!!! Rude bunch you are!!

Anonymous

You have a problem with reality??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• ***They will cut our throats, because dern, you can't expect them to do anything, they CAN'T! ***

nope i have a problem with ignorant people!!!

Anonymous

• Anon, I'd be more worried about the employees losing their jobs than the customers. . . Hopefully wally world will hire them. . .

Op, I don't know, but I'm scared, plain and simple. It's like no one on capitol hill stayed awake through economics.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2009