How much time do you ladies think you spend on CM's P&CE?

Really, I'm not being mean and or nasty. It's just that I seem to see the same ladies on here at all times of the day. At first I just thought it was a co-winky dink but now I don't know what to think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• idk what that means lol
    Anonymous

• Quite a bit...love it here...tho some of the people are batshit crazy...just makes me love it more
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 9:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I don't spend very much time on here because I have alot to do but I like to check it how occassionally.
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i have my computer on all day...but i don't stay seated at it for that long. Usually just one my cig breaks ( away from the kids) i'll check out the questions as quick as i can (i'm sooo addicted to these questions!!) So i would say added up all together a couple hours at the most, because when they go to bed, i AM sitting here for a while....lol.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• My computer stays logged in all day and I have a flexible schedule so I can spend more time on CM then say someone who is out working for someone else who will kill them if they find them online socializing.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I am on most evenings after the kids go to bed. Better than TV!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I don't spend a lot of time on CafeMom.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• thanks for your replies ladies
    Anonymous

• I check it out on my phone while waiting for appts, etc.

I used to be on a bit more, but right now it's like the same ten fights over and over. I've already made my points on them, waste of time to do it again!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Lovin - that's the smartest thing that I've heard in a long time here on P&CE
    Anonymous