how long does morning sickness last

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think I had morning sickness at least the first trimester and maybe just a little bit into the 4th month. It will get better I promise!
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Mine lasted for about 8 weeks. It can last throughout your pregnancy

Answer by rkoloms at 10:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I hear it vaies from person to person (and for some even child to child).
    I had all day sickness from month 1 to month 4. After that it was just bad heartburn and indigestion.
    I hear ginger helps. I didn't find out until after I wasn't pregnant. I guess there are some ginger candies out on the market that work really well. You might have to find them on the internet. I don't know where you could buy them.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• *varies
    honeyb3

• lol some lucky people dont get it at all others can have it for the whole pregnancy it just depends my first i had it the whole time morn noon and night my second time i only got sick 4times but i was nauces a lot
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 10:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• usually only the first trimester. Mine only lasted the 5th week to the 9th week I was so glad! I was just nautious never threw up!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 10:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yes it varies... with my first I was sick 24/7 for half the pregnancy, with my daughter only 5 times and no nausea! Lemon drops and peppermint are some other things that I've heard that help.
    boomerwife01

Answer by boomerwife01 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i had morning sickness for like the 1st half of my pregnancy and now at 7 months i think im getting it back.. it just depends...
    Anonymous

• Omg, am I a lucky one that never got sick? I had sore boobs which is how I found out I was preg. No symptoms at all. I'm 39 wks n until now I'm havn cramps, side pains, sleepless nights and lazyness. I even wrkd 2 jobs up until my 8th month. :)
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 1:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2009