HELP PLEASE!! ADVICE PLEASE

ok i so i took 4 pregnancy tests at different times of course, the first test i took came out negative so I waited a couple of hours and took the 2nd one... at first it looked negative but i could see the second line and it was very light... the next day i went to throw it away and i could see the second like perfectly.... so i went out and bought another test.... took it and same thing the first one was negative and then i took the second one later and at first it came out negative but then when i looked at it a while later it had the + sign...... so i took another one and it came out negative...
what does this mean??

seniors09

Asked by seniors09 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Test on a clear blue that actually says PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT. enough with the lines. Go first thing in the morning. If you are still unsure, OBGYN's know best.
    fuelsgirl2

Answer by fuelsgirl2 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• HPT's are not reliable after 10 minutes. SOMETIMES 15 - depending on the brand.
    It's recommended you take HPT's with the first morning urine because it has a more concentrated level of HCG.
    If it was after 10 minutes when you took the second batch of test - it might not be reliable.
    I would take another one in the early morning - and within 10 minutes if it's not Positive, I would wait a few more days.
    GOOD LUCK! Wish you the best.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Ok well first of all when u take one you should wait a couple of days to take another one. You really shouldn't take more than one in one day. Second, you should use the first mornings pee because it will have the strongest HCG levels. And lastly, you might be just pregnant enough that it will detect but I would wait like a week take one and if it still comes up negative or positive even, I would maybe go get a blood test done at the doctors. I took one and it was negative and waited a week and it was positive. Good luck!
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• "Test on a clear blue that actually says PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT. enough with the lines. Go first thing in the morning. If you are still unsure, OBGYN's know best."

I agree! Go see a doctor, blood dosnt lie!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 10:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Doctors won't do blood tests unless there is an issue/medical reason to do so! Like if you are pregnant, and they need to test the LEVELS of HCG; they don't do those tests upon request just to see if you are pregnant. Wait a few days, and take another test that is easy to read, and don't read it after 10 minutes becuase it's not accurate. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• anon not true my dr does blood test if i tell her i think i may be pregnant.. but anywho i would def test in the morning hun. these ladys kno what they are talking about
    :)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2009