Ever had "FALSE" labor pains? TMI about number "2"

This morning I thought I was having braxton hicks but I wasnt sure because I have never felt like that before but I just really had to poop like REALLY bad. Have you ever had what felt like labor pains that came and went every 2 min, but turned out you just had to poop? Is this normal? PLEASE NO BASHING THIS REALLY HURT AND I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD CALL MY DOC OR IF THIS IS NORMAL.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 10:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm having the same thing. I poop like 4 times a day but its only like a small piece and I try to stay there but nothng comes out. Then I have these side pains but then its just needing the restroom. I'm 39 wks n miserable!
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 12:29 AM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I never had BH, but when i was in labor thats exactly how i felt, only nothing would come out, i only felt like i had to go. If your worried about it , then yes you should call, if for nothing else , then to easy your mind.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2009