how do you no your prego with out missing your first menstrual cycle?

how do you no your prego with out missing your first menstual cycle? What other symptoms? Can they be watering eyes, Headaches, feeling like shit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'll answer from my own personal experience (this is not fact, not something that every woman will experience, and no medical research lol)
    Before I got pregnant with my son I NEVER got cramps EVER and I remember telling my friend I felt like a monster was inside me trying to claw its way out (she then informed me that is called bad cramps lol) so I figured that ok I'm gonna get my period soon (i obviously was due to get it in the next few days anyway) so I started popping asprin to help bring it on (since asprin is a blood thinner it brings on your period if its late or coming soon... that is actually something my doctor told me) and nothing came so I tested and got my positive.
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Most of the time you dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• There's no way of telling without missing it. Maybe if yo do the "ovulation test" that might help. Google it. Its from the last day of your period, you count 11 days and on the 12th-16th day those are your "ovulation" days. A woman can ovulate 4 days a month or sumthn like that. Then if u had sex at that time and the guy finished inside there is a HIGH possibility that you are preggo.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 12:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2009