is anyone else hormonal tonight? i started my monthly curse today and been b***y

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You think it's a curse? How would you feel if you lived with a man who had a menstrual cycle?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yep, I sure am and it is not even that time of the month. I think I finally got tired of being nice and people jumping on my case about what my opinion is or beliefs are (hey if you don't want my opinion then don't ask!) that I finally said to hell with it. If you can't beat them- join them!

Anonymous

• I'm fixin' to start. My back is aching, I have a splitting headache, my mommy pants are too tight, and I'm craving caffeine. I feel so out of sorts...........can't think straight, crying over the smallest things........ugh! Someone give me an ice cold Coke before I totally lose it!!!

:)
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 10:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i am on day 2 of my period UGH!! i have been so bitchy lately, and you know what's sad. i dont even care!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2009